- Albert Holguin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carles Fernandez email@example.com
- git-artes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcus Müller email@example.com
- Nathan West firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan Wunsch email@example.com
Several new kernels are available. These include several type conversions, some fixed point complex operations, and a complex float divide.
Volk_config functions are now overloaded to be able to read and write to a
custom volk_config path which can be controlled with a new
--path option in
Volk-config-info can now tell you the alignment VOLK is using for your CPU and malloc implementation used in volk_profile.
Builds define the Dual ABI macro
_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI to 1, which should
allow builds with GCC 4 when linking against C++ libraries that are built with