- Albert Holguin email@example.com
- Carles Fernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- git-artes email@example.com
- Marcus Müller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan West email@example.com
- Stefan Wunsch firstname.lastname@example.org
Several new kernels are available. These include several type conversions, some fixed point complex operations, and a complex float divide.
Volk_config functions are now overloaded to be able to read and write to a
custom volk_config path which can be controlled with a new
--path option in
Volk-config-info can now tell you the alignment VOLK is using for your CPU and malloc implementation used in volk_profile.
Builds define the Dual ABI macro
_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI to 1, which should
allow builds with GCC 4 when linking against C++ libraries that are built with