We have a new VOLK bugfix release! We are happy to announce VOLK v2.4.1! We want to thank all contributors. This release wouldn't have been possible without them.
Our v2.4.0 release introduced quite a lot of changes under the hood. With this bugfix release, we want to make sure that everything works as expected again.
- A. Maitland Bottoms email@example.com
- Johannes Demel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Dickens email@example.com
- Philip Balister firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Economos email@example.com
- Ryan Volz firstname.lastname@example.org
- cpu_features CMake option
- Add cpu_features to static library build.
- Use static liborc-0.4 library for static library build.
- cmake: Detect if cpu_features submodule is present.
- Check for lib64 versus lib and set LIB_SUFFIX accordingly.
- Add CI test for static library build.
- project: Include git submodules (i.e. cpu_features) in release tarball.
- scripts: Add GPG signature to release script
- readme: Update TravisCI status badge